EXHIBITION STAND DESIGN
Exhibition Stand Design
Innovative exhibition stand design team, experienced senior account managers and quality on site project managers dedicated to providing excellence to our valuable clients.
Emeralds “Quick set up” Mobile Exhibition stands (150 Exhibition Stand Design) to choose from. Perfect for Malls, Promotions and Activations. CLICK HERE
Exhibition Stand Design Gallery
From Concept to Perfect Delivery Bespoke Stands from 1200 AED Psqm
Shell Scheme Systems from 550 AED Psqm
Modular Stand Range from 800 AED PSQM
Modular Pavillion Range from 800 AED Psqm
ECO Stands from 1100 AED Psqm
Whats the value add with Emerald Events and Exhibitions ?
We offer above and beyond the norm for our valued clients:
- Free consultations discussing your ideas
- Presenting your ideas as sketches, scale plans, computer-generated visuals and models producing final specifications
- Overseeing the construction of the components (usually in one of our local workshops) and assembly and installation at the exhibition venue
- Handling orders for supplies AV, lighting, sound and visuals
- Liaising with technical specialists, Emerald Technology for activations and or digital marketing to create record-able footprints to your stand or show
- Understanding and interpreting the correct materials and costs involved in constructing the design with no hidden extras
- Creating large format artwork for backdrops and stand components
- Designing vector based artwork for portable displays such as pop-up stands
- Providing merchandise, stand marketing materials and uniform ideas
- Dismantle, storage, rent or purchase arrangements
- Great rates on Octanorm and large Shell scheme systems
- Dubai’s largest range of Modular and Pop up stand selections to save time and money
- Signage, Artworks and Graphics all included in the price
- Furniture selection, Upholstery, collection and delivery to venue
Emerald Trade Show Advice
The downside for most is the cost. Many trade shows require a huge booth fee that ranges from several hundred to several thousand AED. This means that companies have to get the most out of shows and expos. Here are some tips for a successful Exhibition:
Know what you want of the show financially and in terms of business leads. If you have a product you can sell, how many sales do you want to make. But if you offer a service such as insurance or marketing, determine how many leads you want to receive. This calculates your return on your investment and helps you decide if you want to attend the show next year.
The host of the trade show and the venue will likely do some Marketing before the event. But why depend on them to market your business?. Let people know that you will be at the expo through Emerald Marketings ideas and plans. If you have regular Advertisements that run in various outlets, change these ads to mention the trade show in hand.
Make sure you have a display that will attract visitors and bring a footprint, if not there is no point being there. Many companies give away novelty items and have a free candy jar at their table. This will attract the people who came to the exhibition for the freebies, but those people are unlikely to become customers. You don’t always have to have Music and Fancy Lights (if you are a Disc Jockey they area good idea!) but you do need an activation, product, promotion or visual attraction to bring the interest to your stand.
Have a display that gets across the key points about your business. Use videos that people can watch and allow them to watch before approaching them. The stand should entice and be open and friendly to approach but not a walk through or short cut. People should get your business in 3 seconds of viewing your booth, if it takes longer than this you confused the design. People should want to learn more because it looks like an interesting place to be at. Your regular customers must see the future potential in your business from the stands contents.
After a trade show or exhibition, you will get many leads. Those leads will only turn into customers if you follow up correctly afterwards. Have Emerald Create a digital footprint of customers attendance through Emerald Tech.
Most cities have many trade shows each year. If you attend each one, you will quickly eat up your Marketing Budget. Consider attending those that relate solely to your profitable business.
Finally, work with a reputable company like Emerald Events and Exhibitions who are directly connected to the trade show organisers and can help with the whole process from bookings to pitch locations and regulations, through to dismantle drayage and storage.
With Emerald dealing with the stand, you never lose sight of your real aim of promoting your product.